Monday, August 11, 2008

That ever-awkward first post

It's been a long time since I've kept a blog, but I've been crafting like it's going out of style (which it most definitely is NOT), and I figure I'll jump on this crafty-blog train. Hello!

Most recent adventures in craft?
I have been completely revamping my Etsy shop.
I think I finally learned how to take a decent picture (natural light is your friend!).
I've been extremely excited by freezer paper stenciling.
I've been obsessed with my paper doll (a paper doll I am making, not like one that I play with. No making fun.).
Also, loving my zine (Genderbent: Notes from the Drag King Community). J & I finished Issue #2 (the Femme Issue) this weekend. I want to make more and more zines, about any and every topic. A craft zine. A zine about making zines. A zine about my love for zines.

No comments: