Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Thursday Photos

As promised to my fellow Danger Ladies, here are some photos of my set up from last week's First Thursday event! I had so much fun getting everything together for this event - making my banner, playing with my new stamp, and I was excited to see how it all came together.



I stumbled upon this fabric in my pile! I'd forgotten all about it. Now I can't decide whether I'm going to make something out of it or keep it for my fair tablecloth. I think the pattern in the fabric especially enhances the gorgeous oil stain on the pavement!



Wow, the lighting was so weird! I must have taken this close to sunset. Anyway, I really like how the mini-easels turned out. It was such a good purchase; I'm going to order a bunch more for upcoming holiday events. I got these from PettmanArt - he makes the easels! I know I could get something like this at the craft store, but handmade supplies are even cooler, right?



I stayed up way too late the night before the event making a ton of the matchbook notepads. Now, I have a ton still!! I'm not sure whether to list them, though.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Once again you've inspired me - first the stamp and now the easels ... must look!

Unknown said...

When I saw your icon- I just had to click over here and take a look around. What a fun blog. I'll be reading!

Jessica Schilling said...

great set up! I love the banner color combo with the fabric.