Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Thursdays

I'm going to be vending at First Thursdays down on S. Congress, starting this month. I'll be in the White Crane parking lot, and there will be an Ararat food cart, fire dancing, hula hooping, and other fun stuff. I'm really excited, but oh my god, I still have so much to do to get ready!

First thing on that list - Hobby Lobby, for supplies. I still need to make a banner! Most importantly, I need to get a folding table still. And now I have the further challenge of getting one to fit in the backseat of my Toyota Yaris - the tiny little car that I bought yesterday. However, I won't complain, because I previously had NO car, and now it will be much much easier to get myself and all of my things to First Thursday in the first place!!

I'm excited to get my banner and pretty packaging together and share pictures.

No comments: