Monday, September 22, 2008

Craft Goals

I had a goal to get to 50 items in my shop by the end of September. I'm at 58 now, and we're not even through September! Woo-hoo!

New goal: Let's see if we can get to 75 items by the end of September, instead. Maybe.

Other goals:
-Get sales tax forms taken care of (should happen this week sometime).
-One more wholesale customer.
-Have work in 3 shops on consignment basis (or wholesale, but consignment is more realistic around here!).
-Steadier sales on Etsy: 4 per week?
-75 items in shop on a regular basis
-200 hearts!

I'm really excited because I ordered this stamp from Jackbear:


I can't wait to get it in a few days and start using it to make my display cards for my fascinators and clips, and using it to stamp the backs of my cards. Oh, and I think I'm going to get a bunch of brown lunch sacks and stamp them for 1st Thursday. I kind of love stamps.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love that stamp! Great idea getting one made.

jackbear said...

Thanks for showing off the stamp I carved for you! I'm glad you like it, I hope you get lots of use out of it.

jackbear
jackbear.etsy.com